Wednesday, 16 July 2014

I'm rubbish at this!


Just realised it's a year and a day since my last blog post - that's totally rubbish and I need to be more disciplined! I've had a very busy year and have been working on lots of lovely book projects - too many to mention here!! So, after a wonderful holiday in Corsica, it's back to the drawing board with a cluster of new projects and a full diary now till the end of the year. This is the cover of I Want My Daddy - more adventures with Arthur Mouse who loves dressing up and learning all about the big wide world - just so long as his Mum (or Dad) is within cuddling distance!

5 comments:

  1. So nice to see a new post from you arrive in my blog feed :)
    I'm useless at blogging too!
    Welcome back. I'll hope to see more images as you get back into blog-flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You have a very beautiful illustration! I'm schemes for cross stitch. Would love to make your illustrations. How is this possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May we display your header here on our new site directory. As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete